Poll: Miya or Niska
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Miya
0%
0 0%
Niska
100.00%
2 100.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV series HUMANS
I am confused about the TV series HUMANS.

Why would you make something a complex as a synth and then fit it with a battery that takes 13 hours to completely recharge?  Lets be honest, those batteries where even rejected by Apple!

Sorry, i can't make a post about HUMANS without asking ... Miya or Niska?
... let's make it a vote.

And no, you can't have both !
Thanks given by:
The Swedish original is better... "Äkta Människor"(Real Humans). You can find it subtitled around the net.

Quoting a review from TVRAGE.
Quote:It's OK... but if you've seen the Swedish original, the story has been butchered. Characters are missing, their traits, or the characters themselves, merged with other characters and many of the synths have been eliminated from the story altogether. Huge chunks of the plot have been chopped out, and new stuff spackled over. The plot itself has been hugely resequenced. Lots and lots of character development is gone, especially with the synths in episodes 1 & 2.

One reason for all the changes must be the duration of the series. Real Humans was 10 episodes per season, Humans is 8. They must air few ads in Sweden, as the episodes were about 10 minutes longer. Real Humans told the story in 9.1 hours; Humans attempts to do it in 6 hours. 3.1 hours of the story gone...

But in the UK version. Anita/Mia is nice, but then again, The British Niska got hell of an upgrade in looks compared to the Swedish.
But. I'd go for Detective Inspector Karen Voss Wink

Signing of Curse
[Image: style7,CrZDC-pls--pls-.png]
[Image: signsignature376502.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The trouble i find with any subtitled version is that i can't read and look at the "action" at the same time. And in any even half-decent production, a lot of the "action" is in the non-verbal communication the actors do.
So i'm sorry but all these fantastic UK imports such as The Bridge (i did try this one but gave up, although i did think it was beginning to be a bit reminiscent of Twin Peaks), Witnesses, etc, are all above my head. I guess i'm just woeful of not being multilingual.

On a more serious note, want me to add DI fit bitch to the pole?? (if that's possible)
Thanks given by:
p.s.
if the orig Niska wasn't much of a looker, can i take it that see wasn't as popular with her clientele as the UK vers was?

p.p.s.
i suspect that part of her (UK Niska) attraction to me is the danger. would she go rouge while she was sitting on my face, or giving me a bj, and rip my head off.
Thanks given by:
Here you have the Swedish bots, it was a while since I saw it so I don't remember the names of all.
You might notice that the UK Miya and the Swedish version are quite similar

[Image: 83f931f6d098a4652c4d7cb7bbc79d94.jpg]
Fred, Don't remember, Don't remember, Niska, Miya/Anita(Mimi), Don't remember, Leo, Don't remember

Here you got the Swedish police bot, UK got quite an upgrade there as well.
[Image: 026-real-humans-theredlist.jpg]

Signing of Curse
Thanks given by:
i think you're too "swedish blond" complacent. personally i would go for both the "don't remember" & the DI blonds, although the latter does look a little harsh (maybe frustrated or frigid i suppose). however, uk niska does beat them all in my book.
[thinks] blonds, blonds, blonds and blonds, guess i'm still hung up on Agnetha [/thinks]
Thanks given by:
p.s.
don't you think that the swedish synth's are very reminiscent of the blake's 7 crew?
Thanks given by:
Yes, the "Don't Remember" blonde is quite nice.

Signing of Curse
Thanks given by: Lunditib
Good news. "Humans" have been granted a second series.
http://www.tvrage.com/news/11673/humans-...ond-series

Signing of Curse
Thanks given by: Lunditib
Yippee !!
And C4 so ENGLISH ...
Thanks given by: